I never imagined that this would occur to me: The leaked sex tape of Taiwanese rapper Nana Liang

 Another celebrity-related sex tape has been leaked, and Taiwanese rapper Nana Liang appears to have implied that she is on it.



In an Instagram Story post yesterday (April 18), Nana said she's "exceptionally terrified" and "truly hurt".


According to Hong Kong media outlet HK01, the 31-year-old rapper wrote in a post that has since been removed: This never occurred to me, but things do happen.

"I really wanted to get away from everything and didn't mean to say anything; I'm really scared.


"However, I told myself that I must bravely confront this issue because there are people I adore and want to safeguard. I'm truly harmed, and it's far and away more terrible for my sweetheart.


"The video is from a long time ago; I am unaware of its current dissemination. The main thing I can do is ask that individuals quit spreading it.



"I can only write that for the time being. Please do not spread it any more; I will also take legal action.

Post a Comment

0 Comments